Thursday 18 January 2018

Anything Goes with Dee


Hi everyone Dee here with my second post of the New Year I am using Andy Skinners
 new Stamp set from Stampendous this is a lovely background stamp set with a 
very shabby chic feel to it.


                                               
I used Deco Art Chalky finish paint with the lovely Vintage effect wash along with black modelling paste with gold embossing powder. 

My home made tissue paper was used to make the scrolls and the side elements. 
The corner to the top left and bottom right Deco art ferro was used 


The rusty wire surrounding the label was sourced from our own very lovely
 Hannah Oxberry


All I can say is these stamps are the best! you really need to try them.


Another photo


Thats it from me have a great day! 
Cheers Dee x

PRODUCTS USED

10off Tags Size 6 134x67mm


Mini Mask - Flourish

Also the mini harlequin stencil from Tando.



 

1 comment:

Jackie PN said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dee!!
Jackie xx