Thursday 20 July 2017

Anything Goes By Dee


Hi everyone Dee here today with my post for the week.
I have a tag for you with lots of Andy skinner,
Stamponique & Stampendous Stamps,
Tando stencils also lots of lovely
Deco Art paint.
I used a size 10 tag and coloured it with Dioxazine PurpleSap Green,
Phthalo Turquoise fluid acrylics.
Using the same colours I stamped onto the tag with Andy's
STEAMPUNK, Industrial & Stampendous marks sets. I stamped
these randomly and layered it up until I was happy
with the effect.
I also used  Titanium White to stamp onto the tag.
Next a little play with glitter paste one a viva one and the
other a cosmic shimmer paste put through Tando
stencils randomly placed.
I painted the stamponique image with a watery wash of the above colours.
I hope you have all enjoyed my post today slightly different to
my normal style.

PRODUCTS USED

1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous, love it !
Corrie x